Varicolored greens and purple highlights encompass this iconic crocodile single piece sculpture. Edilberto's painting style stands apart with his animated quality of expression his pieces have. This ancient water reptile is bustling with geometry and colorful markings. The single piece carving is especially impressive in the muscular legs, claws, and ridges.
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 5" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.