This singular sculpted crocodile stands out with its variegated olive and purple hues, depicting the iconic reptile with Edilberto's unique, vivid style. Geometric shapes and striking details, such as the impressive musculature of the legs, claws, and ridges, make this piece truly remarkable.
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 5" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.