One of the most iconic silhouettes seen in the far flung hills of the Sierra Madre. Howling coyote full of clarion fire bursts and violet hued orbs. Terracotta tans and aqua eyes a delightfully sharp and pristine piece of medium size proportions. It's a natural beauty that brings a bit of the American Southwest into your home. Its unique design entices conversation and adds style to your space.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 5 1/2" tall x 7" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.