Mind boggling complex painting methods on this mapache (Raccoon) painted by Griselda and carved and sanded by Lauro. The detail and composition are stellar and put this in the top tier. The result is a work of art that is sure to become an heirloom and to be cherished for generations. It's a one of a kind conversation piece that will draw the attention and admiration of all who see it. The intricate design and quality construction make this an item that will last for years to come.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 6" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.