Remote northern reindeer with impressive antlers harboring neon dancing forms on magnetic blues and wispy indigos . A very fine work of copal with buoyant personality.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 5 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.