A multi-layered honeycomb neon fused theme permeating this statuesque broad eared rabbit. The above layer has painted sea turtles, crabs, and fish. The lower layer is a woven network of circles atop a base of rainbow hues.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• All in One Piece With Ixtle Cactus Hair Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from dense Cedar Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.