Vicente Hernandez, an amiable artisan, has gifted us with Fire textured fin flipping fish full of fun and whimsy! This is the latest addition from one of the Southwest's most beloved folk artists, supplying galleries since the 1980s.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Single Piece Carving
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 2 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.