Horned Toads are always a welcome rarity in the Southwest. Nearly invisible to the casual glance but here celebrated in a surreal rainbow wash of vibrant hues. Perched all in one reptile with ink work patterns for skin that border on arduous.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• One piece body carving nothing detachable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 6" wide(Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.