The precisely contoured and intricately hued illustrations of Griselda, giftedly complemented by Lauro's adept carving and smoothing, make this painted gazelle an undisputed masterpiece of aesthetic excellence. The superior detail and composition sets this piece apart in the highest class.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable horns, ears.
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 4" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.