Raul Blas' swallowtail butterfly of the Sierra Madre reveals a unique artistic flair in the Blas dynasty's insect-based works, especially in its lavish details. Exquisite and handcrafted, even the underside is intricately adorned.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Oaxacan Carving made from alpine Ocote wood
• Multi-Piece carving Removable Wings, Legs, Antennae
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 12" wide x 6" deep (Medium- Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.