Prehistoric Mastodon has all the unvarnished charm that gives off a kind of poetic enchantment for elementary sophistication. Armando's works are distinctly organic and often have the look of walking right out of a children's book. Soft beautiful edges in the medium to large scale.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and adeptly Sanded
• Deftly Artisan Painted
• Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable tusks and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 6" tall (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.