Mimicking vegetation around them and often the most distinctive sounding frogs in the wetlands. Medium to large sized Tree frog rana in eye catching yellows and a patchwork of contrasting blues. Ingeniously carved with wide toes and bulbous omni directional eyes. Easily mounts on a wall with two small tack nails to balance on.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 8" L x 7" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.