The Aegean Horse features a statuesque astral blue hue with a rope fiber tail. Its intricate detailing, courtesy of sculptor Roberta Angeles, is rendered with spiral geometry and delicate brush strokes. Ideal for those who appreciate densely detailed collectables in a petite size.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with a tail made from rope fiber
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Work
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.