Fanciful duck with eye-catching technical color complexities requiring a magnifying glass to fully experience. Maria Jimenez dazzles with the most unique and intricate paint palette in all villages. Carved from one piece of wood, this makes the piece even more special!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 2 1/2" tall x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.