Intrepidly observant neon-green rabbit in a vibrant yellow-green cozy style. Charismatic gaze, furry cheeks, and lengthy broad ears. This remarkable, seamless copal creation from Jose Olivera is skillfully painted by the amazing Francisca Melchor.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable ears and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 7" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.