Navajo artistry is renowned for its intricate designs. Those few artists with the talent to paint at this level display their skill in their works. A perfect example is Silvia's desert coyote, with its intricate metamorphic geometry that requires a quality pair of reading glasses to truly appreciate. The level of quality is impeccable.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" Tall x 7" Long (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.