A whimsical toucan of the tropics with a base of magenta flowers, whose feathers feature an array of black, yellow, green, and cyan. Carefully constructed from broad bill to tail feathers, this solid sculpture is ideal for the discerning tropical bird enthusiast.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Ar
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" x 6" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.