Power heavy big horned rhino large scale carving by an artist who rarely goes beyond the small scale. Margarito's Moroccan tile patterned geometry is inspired by the continent this beautiful beast resides. A matrix of mosaics designed to impress those who have an eye for detail.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with removable tail for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 4 1/2" tall (Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.