Burly bovine copal carving weighing in at one pound. Oxen in rural Oaxaca are the goliaths of all domesticated animals. Unique to this carving is the ixtle fiber tail that curls around it's side.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 9" L x 5 1/2" tall (Large-Heavy)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.