Silvery stylized metallic blue jay sparkles in the sunlight as it raises its wings to fly. Sculpted from a single piece of wood with crisp and elaborate coloration.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 6 1/2" tall x 6 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.