For many decades Antonio's animated perro's would great visitors to Arrazola at a time when there were few other carvers in the village. It's taken us several years to obtain a small selection of his work and it was well worth the wait. Carefully crafted canine with dynamic motion that tells a story.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 5" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.