Jose Olivera pieces are some of the most consistently high quality and evolving pieces in the art of Oaxacan wood carving. The pieces we've procured back in the nineties don't have the same lavish method of painting Mr. Olivera shines with now. This is a fantastic sandstone hued hound with piercing aqua blue orbs that pop in unified fields throughout it's form. All painted by hand.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All In One Carving With Removable Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.