Eye catching crocodile on tuba wearing contrasting yellow on black coveralls. As unconventional as it is original. For over four decades Martin Melchor has created a zoomorphic array of animated musical maestros in the medium sculpture sizes. Purity of colors paired with a magical simplistic expression. Innovative and expressive in a timeless style.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with removable tuba
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 6 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.