Deep indigo big tusk classic Moises Morsa. Grandson to the original Arrazola woodcarver Manuel Jimenez and carrying the torch of his unique creative style Moises excels at maintaining the affable charm and simplistic sophistication few can compare to. Big tusks, engaging eyes, folds in skin, give this amazing dimension.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• All in one Carving
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" L x 5" tall x 6" wide (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.