Precision balanced Alacran. The highest degree of metallic luster in golds and purples are applied to this particular piece. An equal measure of friendly and fierce with claws poised for squaring off and an ominous curved stinging tail. Turquoise, Tangerines, Teal, and coral add imaginative zest and depth to this amazing work.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi-Piece Carving, Legs, Claws Removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 12" L x 9" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.