This intricately-balanced Surreal Scorpion features an exquisitely glossy gold and purple hue, its sharp claws ready to strike and its curved, menacing tail poised for battle -- a perfect harmony of friendliness and ferocity. Teal, turquoise, tangerine, and coral combine to form a captivatingly vivid and multidimensional piece.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi-Piece Carving, Legs, Claws Removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 12" L x 9" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.