Martin Xuana's signature musical collections are highlighted by the distinctive deers. These venados feature a golden saxophone, remarkable color combinations, and finely crafted sculpting. Justo's son, Martin, is renowned for his festival figurines; this new range is significantly bigger and more robust than preceding festivos.
Tuneful Deer is unparalleled in its craftsmanship, designed to bring added elegance and luxury to your home. Its vibrant colors and rich detail will stand out against any room's decor.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.