Signature piece of Martin Xuana's famous musical lineups are the deers. This venado sport a gold saxophone which makes it stand out in the band. Uncanny color scheme combinations and equally skilled shaping to match. Martin the son of Justo is a legend in festival figurines. These new gallery favorites are significantly larger and heavier than the festivos before.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.