Surreal toucan of the tropics surrounded by a base of magenta flowers. Plumage of black, yellows, greens and cyan. Very balanced work from broad beak down to tail feathers. Distinctively solid sculpture for the selective tropical bird aficionado.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Ar
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" x 6" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.