Big weighty symmetrical bull adorned in a tapestry of rising suns and geometric weaves. This large piece has many fine appointments like the detailed hooves in pink. Eye catching purple bands contrast the green for an exceptionally balanced sculpture. A very special piece at any angle.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation Large Scale
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 4 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.