Slay the rhythm with this iconic Latin percussion instrument! A Day of the Dead-inspired skeleton coyote musician plays with pizazz, decorated with detailed carved ribs and spine. Rock out and jazz it up with this classic blanco skeleton!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Attached Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.