Bluebird or a fusion with an Indigo Bunting? Ornately hued pajaro in shimmering blues, indigos, and greens. Candido's brush work is sublime and the Jimenez Ojeda families creations are a true cultural heritage and amazing example of standalone fine figurine painting.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Single piece carving
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.