Candido's brushwork and the Jimenez Ojeda families' figurines offer a stunning fusion of blues, indigos, and greens; a sublime transformation of the Bluebird and Indigo Bunting into a dazzlingly hued pajaro for a true cultural experience.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Single piece carving
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.