Master Rocio from Arrazola's painting style is meticulously crafted, with layers of complexity. Carved and honed to perfection, its colorful symbols and glyphs create a dazzling effect. Spectacularly exquisite!
Elefante Matriz is an art form in its own right, an intricate interplay of colors and symbols that will captivate and enthrall. Its beauty is an expression of craftsmanship, and its artistry is a wondrous statement of sophistication.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with removable tail and tusks
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 3 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.