Lavish lime, immaculate intricacies, and wildly unique. Maria's golden accented snails make their way to Port Wahakaa every five years or so. The caracole is one of her must beautiful and distinctly different in her repertoire of amazing animales of the natural world.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 3 1/2" tall x 5 1/2" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.