Skeletal coyote musician loaded with personality and charisma. Exquisite color pairings and adorned with sculpted ribs and spine. Justo is a renowned figure in festival sculptures. Great value for folk art you can only find in premier southwestern boutiques.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.