For decades, the few works that inspired amazement left Xuana's artisans in the village in awe - none more so than the trio of musicians depicted in Super Drum Deluxe. The blue coyote drummer was crafted by Ana and Floriberta, daughters of Abad, as part of a paradigm-shifting family tradition where highly-skilled members produce even more intricate pieces. This trend is especially evident in the villages of Xuana, where select artisans create works of undeniable beauty.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Drum
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.