In our many years of finding the occasional 'wow' piece we've never found anything that has come close to the trio of musicians this blue coyote drummer is a part of. These are the pieces so original and so different that the Xuana's hide from the other artisans of the village. Ana is sister to Floriberta daughters of Abad.
A paradigm shift that is happening in the art where the women of the family have an even higher tier of work reserved for their signature. This is happening in almost all of the villages where the superior artists of the family will set aside pieces to give even more lavish attention to.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Drum
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 7" tall (large)