Day of the Dead pooch decked out in a striking reverse black with dazzling white details. Obeying even in death, this Xuana masterpiece is an uncommon sight in our gallery every few years. With its elongated body, skeletal ribs, segmented tail, and perfectly-etched teeth, this pup stands out!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Ears and Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 5 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.