Avelino infuses ancestral folklore into dynamic motifs - behold the Casual Nahual Lobo in humdrum garb; sanded, sculpted, and styled to meticulousness.
Delight in its intricate articulation and tasteful shadings! Ready to step out in style? This one-of-a-kind piece will add some serious flair to your wardrobe. Your friends won't be able to take their eyes off you!
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.