Iconic pink crocodile on drums. Definitivly cool and complete Mexican Folk art motif. Ask yourself how many hand carved and painted figurines by a master carver do you have? Martin's work has been published in several books and over the years a cornerstone in any collection. For decades this creative trailblazer has created a zoomorphic array of animated musical maestros in the medium sizes. Quintessential celebrated festival figurines featured in many publications on Mexico's Folk Art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving the drum is a separate piece
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.