Befriending all aquatic life and safeguarding bucolic streams, Doncella Pescado is a spirit custodian of rivers, aiding small settlements against dryness and inundations. Resplendent with glittering scales and jubilant artistry, it is a bona fide work of art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving No Removable Pieces
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 6" L x 4" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.