Oaxaca's relationship with it's deep blue pacific coast is often expressed in mermaid art. In San Pedro Cajonos David Blas is the singular artist who creates these fish tailed creatures of fantasy.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Two Piece Carving Mount and Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 7" L (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.