The talkative student in class? This green parrot! The ingenious animalitos crafted by Justo Xuana's fam are truly one-of-a-kind. We were so fortunate to have Justo himself fashion various versions - all uniquely awesome and worth the long wait to get 'em in our gallery. This three-piece carving includes a book, body, and chair, each hand-carved separately.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Diligently Painted by Hand
• Three Piece Carving, Chair, Book, Figure
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.