It's easy to overlook that every Oaxacan wood figure is made by hand. This gold saxophone gallo is sublimely spot-on! Three shades of radiant red artfully combined. Plum, blush, and rose paired with jet-black trousers. The craftsmanship is unrivaled - you'll be proud to show off this one-of-a-kind conversation piece!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" Tall x 4" deep (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.