Brandishing a trident and the vivid red apple of prophecy, this San Guarda stands in harmony between the drought and floods. Referencing Celtic, Mayan, and Japanese mythologies, these incorporeal presences maintain equilibrium and can even offer succor to the disoriented. A sculpture of mysterious creation, fusing legendary cultures.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable Trident
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 6" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.