Crocodile musician in a green and purple outfit full of curiosity and attitude. Inocencio Vasquez is one of the very best and thoroughly celebrated festivo artists always hitting the high marks of refinement ever evolving and organically inventive. Inocencio's saxophone playing is bound to captivate listeners, as each unique performance is characterized by a combination of technical virtuosity and vibrant emotion.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one single piece carving with attached instrument
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.