Behold the lucid purple Starry Night-themed owl! Strumming its orange violin, this superlative folk art figurine bears the prestige of Oaxacan Woodcarving. Take in the enchanting, aniline-dyed hues of velvet greens, oranges, violets, and pinks that are simply out of this world!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with Attached Instruments
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the Village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.