Hairy chested nude Diablo with musical blue sparkle saxophone. Inocencio Vasquez is one of the very best and thoroughly celebrated festivo artists always hitting the high marks of refinement ever evolving and organically inventive.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one single piece carving with attached instrument
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
The last time we had these devils was back in 2006 and we are really impressed how they evolved.
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.