Pause dramatically while the purple-shirted toucan plays a soulful song on his horn. His solo melodies soar, but he's just as skilled when performing with duos or trios. His unique color and shape combinations have earned him the admiration of master figurinist, Martin, son of Justo. These new gallery-worthy pieces are much bigger and heavier than the festivos before.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.