Head dramatically turned away, purple-shirted Toucan atop its horn. Martin - Justo's son - is a lauded festival figurine auteur, and these latest gallery pieces are bigger and weightier than ever. An impressive array of color combos, and crafting that is truly second-to-none!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.