An Olivera coyote sings of sculpted perfection, expertly crafted with several alluring shades of green, including a base of turquoise and azure highlights, making the shape simply magnificent. The tip top carving also includes a removable tail component.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.